Candiace Goes to Egypt

Monday, February 25, 2008

Hijabs

In Cairo, the hijab is expected if you're Muslim. Some women don't wear one because 1) they aren't Muslim or 2) they're family doesn't care. For most women, it's used for fashion purposes. You can get these things to look FABULOUS. I think I've mentioned people's maddd style here.. While you might not consider this to be crazy stylish, it is quite fashionable for a hijab.

People also don't stare at me anymore. Yay!



If I went into a more conservative neighborhood, the easiest thing to would be pinning the tail to the other side of my head.

I look stuffy... suffice it to say, I don't like this look.




Enjoy!


Love,
Candiace

3 Comments:

Blogger أحمد منتصر said...

u look very cute 2 me :)

February 25, 2008 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Baby, You look beautiful!
Love you.

March 1, 2008 at 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOO I like the first style.
The second one looks very traditional and is beautiful in it's own right, but the first is HOT! :)

March 2, 2008 at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home