Candiace Goes to Egypt

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Guess what?!?!?!

EGYPT WON THE AFRICAN CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-0 OMG!@

Going outside is NOT ADVISABLE. Crazy, eh? I am waiting out a RIOT in a coffee shop.


.... Why are they rioting if they won? I do not know, my friends. I do not know.


I met some new people from Canada tonight, one of whom is going to my school. I, and some other girls, are going to be staying at her place tonight. I can't go home. People are looting, the streets are on FIRE and people will be up until dawn.






No. Going. Home.

I am walking on clouds.


Lmao.

(I'm safe. We're cool.)


Oh, and today I've been here for EXACTLY one month. What a way to celebrate!!



Peace!
Candiace

Ps. Really, I am safe... or I would be scared and unable to write this email. <3<3

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Thats crazy baby! I need to get an international channel. So I can watch the news. But Im glad your safe and doing well. I was in a riot in Huntington Beach when I was a kid. So it can happen anywhere!
Love you.

February 23, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home