Candiace Goes to Egypt

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pictures

Downtown Cairo at dusk.


The Sphinx was pretty rad... but the people around selling
souvenirs would not leave us alone. Egh.



I don't remember what mosque this is, but I'll be seeing it regularly.


On a minibus to Medinat Nasr from Downtown... Crowded and crazy!


7up & Pepsi


Looking over the Nile towards the island Zamalek.


In the restrooms at the Semiramis Hotel.


My and A.'s first meal in our apartment!




I would like to thank my mother for constantly pushing for pictures when I didn't want to take any. <3>

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Girlie said...

Awesome pics! Keep blogging! I'n a huge fan of blogs. You can always look back at it years from now and recall exactly where you were and what you were doing :)

XOXO
Your cousin,
Anna

January 24, 2008 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger beanne said...

Awesome pics honey. You look beautiful!
Love,
Jeanne

January 25, 2008 at 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home