Candiace Goes to Egypt

Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday. It was FABULOUS.

I've been inadvertently celebrating my birthday all week. Yesterday I was SO tired that I barely lasted until 3am. People don't start partying here UNTIL 2:30am. Seriously.

On another note, it's very nice being taken care of. I will write about everything that has happened within the last 2-3 weeks, and how my life has forever changed. Sounds dramatic, doesn't it? It is dramatic, and has resulted in me changing schools, moving to a new apartment and making lots of new friends. My Arabic studies have been on the back burner, but for good reason, let me assure you.

Right now I have family friends visiting me from Jordan in celebration of my birthday.

It is really, really nice being taken care of. I am a very lucky person... very lucky.


I will write more after I move into my new place. Pictures! Updates! I'm too busy living to have time to write about it! Lol.


Much love and thank you,
Candiace

1 Comments:

Blogger أحمد منتصر said...

happy birth day :)

waitng 4 details...

April 12, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home