Candiace Goes to Egypt

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hello!

My brother got here two nights ago - and wow! He's experienced so much already. I'm so glad I kind of know what I'm doing here now.

I would like to say hello to my Mamaw in Texas, who apperantly reads this blog everyday. I'm sorry I don't keep it more updated!



Anyway, I miss you Mamaw, very much. :) No one should worry about Dj, as he is doing fine and is having lots of fun already. I'm really excited for the future.


Much love!


Salam,
Candiace

5 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Beautiful picture love! I want to see more! Show me my babys face. Love you! Enjoy!

May 22, 2008 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Beautiful picture love! I want to see more! Show me my babys face. Love you! Enjoy!

May 22, 2008 at 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i just say how much i totally admire you!!!

May 24, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

<3 Hey!

June 1, 2008 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

More pictures please : )

June 4, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home